Treat yourself and your family to the chocolatey decadence of our gluten & dairy free brownies. Whipping up a batch is easy!
2 cups gluten-free flour
2 cups raw sugar
3/4 cup sifted cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1 cup almond milk OR soy milk
1 cup coconut oil
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: gluten-free flour, raw sugar, sifted cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and cinnamon (if using).
3. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients: almond or soy milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring the mixture until well combined.
5. Fold in the chopped walnuts, and transfer to your baking dish.
6. Bake for about 30-35 minutes. The brownies are finished when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Slice into about 16 brownies, serve and enjoy!