2 cups Gluten-Free Oat
2 Medium Ripe Bananas (mashed)
¾ cup Fresh Blueberries
1 Large Egg
1 ½ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
½ TBS Cinnamon
1 tsp Honey
1 TBS Stevia (or another natural sweetener)
- Place gluten-free oats into a blender or food processor. Pulse until they create a flour-like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and stevia.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond milk, vanilla extract, honey, mashed bananas, and one egg.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry, stirring until batter becomes thick. Fold fresh blueberries into the mixture.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle on medium-high. Using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake, scoop batter onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
Gluten-Free Banana Blueberry Pancakes