This gluten-free pumpkin bread not only tastes amazing, but is super simple to make, and uses naturally sourced ingredients! At Sundown® Naturals, all of our supplements are gluten-free◊ for your convenience, and we have a growing library of delicious gluten-free recipes, like this Pumpkin Bread! It’s the perfect pumpkin treat for fall. Bake up a loaf, and enjoy!
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cup pumpkin
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
• Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and beat.
• Combine all dry ingredients in another bow except chocolate chips!
• Mix both bowls together until well incorporated.
• Fold-in chocolate chips
• Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes.
Total Time: 85 minutes Serves: 8-10